Always very quick, seamless, and organized. Very happy to have found a good dentist in LA!
I'm beyond please with the service from Dr. Fred Nayssan. I recently moved to LA from Boston, so I was in need of a good dentist. Dr. Nayssan pointed out small issues with my teeth that would become major if I don't take precautions today (grinding teeth, reseeding gums, jaw popping). Dr. Nayssan came up with a plan that'll save me money and pain overtime. He's also very kind, friendly and genuine. I feel like he truly cares about my teeth and self-esteem, rather than making $$$ (unlike most LA dentists from what I hear). I highly recommend Century City Dental and Dr. Nayssan!
I had several dentist since i moved to LA, and had to switched many times until I met Dr. Nayssan. The service was great and he did not try to push treatments and services I did not needed like many other dentist i met in LA.
Seamless. I had my teeth deep-cleaned after a year of not going to the dentist and Dr. Nayssan helped me through it. It was pain-less, and he gave me some great advice about how to avoid gum recession. Very satisfied!
The staff is ALWAYS friendly and super helpful. Dr. Fred answers all of my questions and does a fantastic job cleaning my teeth, always checking in to make sure I'm doing okay. I use to avoid the dentist at all costs but ever since switching to Century City Dental Group, I go at least twice per year. Their teeth whitening service is also fantastic. Minimal sensitivity and the results last for a long time.
Go here! Here is why:
1. Great dental work-As long as I do what Dr. Fred says (and even when I don't) he hooks it up and my teeth and mouth stay healthy!
2. Dr. Fred is kind, funny, and trustworthy. I have never felt like he has tried to treat me with something I don't need or give a service that wasn't necessary.
3. ALL STAFF IS GREAT! From dental assistants to the front desk staff I feel welcomed and comfortable each time. I know it is a dentist office but who doesn't like to feel welcomed wherever they go!
4.Email and text reminders
5. Easy to schedule, easy to cancel if needed.
6. Of all the places people don't like to go to, usually the dentist is one of them, but I actually don't mind going! The dentist is still the dentist so if you have to go, go see Dr. Fred and his son :)
7. Hope this is helpful! If its not, your probably not still reading anyway :)
5 stars for sure. Best dentist I've been to. The staff is very friendly and helpful. And the office is super clean and nice. I usually hate going to the dentist, but love to come to this one. They did a great job with my teeth and will continuously be going back. Thank you!!